Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Coffee for the Day

I can not believe how fast this semester has gone! Only a couple finals stand between me and winter break. I have learned quite a bit in my photography class and plan to go shoot more with my digital again. I'm also  going to attempt a 52-project for the next year. Between work and school this should be doable. I'm still working on a theme to carry on for the year, but I'll have a little more time to think about it soon.

Until then I decided to include a photo with today's blog. This is the new coffee cup my sister got me for my birthday this past weekend. Not like I needed another reason to drink a cup of coffee in the morning, but to use it is a good excuse.

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -Paul Erdos

No comments:

Post a Comment