Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year = New Challenge

It is hard to believe it is already 2012. I know we say that every year and yet it is true. Time does not stop and we need to take the most of every day. I really would like to start this blog back up again, but decided to start on a smaller scale this year between school, work, family and friends. A 52 photo challenge seems more feasible. With this new year and new challenge I also decided it was time to update the blog a little bit too. I may try a couple different things, but for now it is different enough.

I figured this would also be a good time to mention I recently got Lightroom 3 which I am very excited about. It is going to take me a little while to learn, but I already love some of the features and can see how it will make editing quicker. I may start editing my photos more than I have in the past especially over this next year as I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment