Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photography Class

As I sit here before going to bed this evening (or morning now) I thought I should really update this blog! I apologize for everyone who was looking at my daily posts. There are probably 15 or more pictures that I didn't upload before life took over again.

Even though I haven't kept up on a daily photo (I plan to attempt this project in the future again), I have been enjoying a photography class this fall. When things settle down a little I will scan a few of the photos I have taken on to this blog. In a little over 5 weeks I have learned quite a bit about all of the manual settings and appreciate my DSLR even more. When I'm able to use that instead of my Minolta Maxxum 500si (which is a pretty good SLR camera that I got secondhand). I also was able to get an awesome 50mm lens that also works on my Sony Alpha 200 DSLR. A nice addition to my photography equipment.

Even though the 365 photo project became a little much I hope to start using this blog again more. Make a few more posts instead of disappearing for 4 months (I believe) again.

I can't end this post without a quote either:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -Helen Keller

1 comment:

  1. It's unfortunate your daring adventure has been too busy to keep up with the 365 project lately, but it'll be nice to see some more pictures from the photography class. (= I actually considered trying to do a similar 365 project, since it's been neat seeing several of my friends do them... but I already knew my own daring adventure would make it hard to finish, so I've just stuck with posting fairly frequent FB albums of said daring adventures instead.

    ReplyDelete