Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 24: My (Not Anymore) Secret Love

I love cereal. Really that is all I should say, but I'll explain anyways. When I first started eating solid foods my mom would give me Cheerios. From what my parents say I was easily content when they gave me my little container filled with them. My love for cereal hasn't changed as I've grown up. Almost every morning I have a bowl of cereal before leaving the house. For a midnight snack, mid-day snack, lunch, dinner, or practically any other time imaginable I've eaten cereal. It's just that good. This picture is of a newer cereal that I wish I could thank the person who made them, Chocolate Cheerios.

"Do we need to have 280 brands of breakfast cereal? No, probably not. But we have them for a reason- because some people like them. Its's the same with baseball statistics." -Bill James

No comments:

Post a Comment