Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365

I was looking at some photography sites and saw one that mentioned a 365 photography project. I've decided I need to continue taking photos and develop my hobby. What better way to do this than take a photo a day? So until January 4, 2012, I plan to take one photo a day and upload it to this blog. It'll be interesting to see my photography and "creative eye" develop over this next year. I'm planning to experiment with different photography techniques. Let the challenge begin! 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a nice project to undertake. I think your photography is very good, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    I'd love to do something like that but my life is just too busy to undertake something like that. My photography has most definitely suffered because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm hoping in the fall semester I will be able to take a photography class at RMU. So if all goes as planned part of the way through this project I will get some actual lessons and see if my photography develops from that.

    I'm hoping my life doesn't get too busy! I figure one photo a day and even though they won't all be winners I should be able to do at least that much. We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete